You need cash. Short of robbing a bank, the quickest way to raise cash is to have an auction with live auctioneers. If you are an Estate Executor or a Business owner, then you already have merchandise to sell at an auction. If you are a Fundraising Chairperson, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to find items to sell at an auction.
Why Is An Auction With A Live Auctioneer The Best Way To Raise Cash? Because…
1. It happens quickly. An auction is immediate. It starts at a set time and ends at a set time. It’s quick and efficient.
2. You Set the Time and Place of Your Sale. It’s as simple as that. You decide.
3. You Know Exactly When Your Property Will Be Sold. It’s not a matter of “will the property be sold?”; it will be sold at the auction.
4. No Negotiations. There is no haggling over price or merchandise. When people bid, they make a commitment to buy the property at that price without discussion or debate.
5. No Leftovers and Little Clean Up. Every item at an absolute auction goes up for bid and every item is sold. How many of you have ever had a garage sale and when you’re finished, you spend hours packing up what didn’t sell and looking for places to store it? With an auction, there’s no worry about what to do with leftover items because there aren’t any.
6. Highest Prices Can Be Attained. Bidders get caught up in the competitiveness of the bidding, which drives up the price of the items.
7. Exciting Atmosphere. There’s no more exciting atmosphere than an auction. Crowds of people competing for property, combined with that lively auction chant makes for some great entertainment and fun.
Whatever you need to liquidate: personal property, business inventory, equipment, or real estate, an auction gets the job done quickly. When time is of the essence, choose the auction method for liquidation.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Originally posted 2013-07-07 09:45:00.